B006PVR374-03-51PH Engine Barring Motor by Ingersoll Rand
Genuine Ingersoll Rand B006PVR374-03-51PH Engine Barring Motor.
BARRING MOTOR W/SWITCH BRACKET
Service work on diesel and gas engines is easier and safer with Ingersoll Rand B006 and T480 Series pneumatic barring motors. These highly reliable, precisely controlled motors enable you to turn engines over slowly and stop them securely for greater peace of mind and productivity. These barring motors are lightweight and portable, which means you can move them from engine to engine, or mount them permanently. Since they are powered by compressed air, these motors are well suited for field applications, hazardous environments, and are perfect solutions for all service applications.
• Timing adjustments
• Valve adjustments
• Coupling adjustments
• Routine and unscheduled maintenance
Features and Benefits
- - Reversible vane air motor for precise control
- - Rugged design provides maximum durability and dependability
- - Pendant control enables safer one-person operation
- - 90 psig air operation produces more than 150 ft-lb of torque
- - For diesel engines with displacements up to 100 liters and gas engines up to 200 liters