ST1060CP03R25-POS Turbine Air Starter by Ingersoll Rand
Manufacturer: Ingersoll Rand
Guaranteed 100% Authentic
Made in the USA
*Rebuilt Models Have the letter "R" at the end of their model number
Ingersoll Rand has long been delivering ruggedly reliable air starters for use in the world’s most demanding industries and environments. ST1000 and ST1000M Series air starters are our newest, most efficient starters yet — the product of more than a half-century of engineering expertise and innovation. These ultra-efficient and durable air starters deliver the power, versatility, and reliability you demand for your operation.
Ingersoll Rand ST1000 and ST1000M Series air starters are built to withstand the toughest environmental and working conditions — combining robust features and flexibility to deliver reliable, heavy-duty starting in a wide range of industrial, oil and gas, marine, power generation, rail, and mining applications.
Simple construction and fewer parts make this workhorse easy to configure and service. Heavy duty testing by Ingersoll Rand during design included pouring steel bearings and shot into the starter while it was operating, and the ST1000 just kept on cranking without hesitation! This starter is built to be the best by a company with a reputation for making the best. Accept no substitutes!
- - Robust gearing handles extended crank cycles
- - Powerful 70 hp turbine motor uses no external lubrication and offers best in class efficiency
- - New solid aluminum rotor design enables reliable operation in harsh, contaminated environments
- - Left or right-hand rotation available
- - 4 inlet, 4 exhaust, and 16 housing orientations
- - 30 to 150 psi (2.1-10.3 bars) operation
- - Inertia and pre-engaged drives available
- - Slip fit motor design makes servicing simple and convenient
- - New ST1000M version with 2 inch NPT inlet reduces the need for piping changes. (See more images)
- Most popular starter brand on the market
- Simple, rugged, and reliable
- Modular design
- Easy field serviceability
- Efficient, providing more power at lower pressures
- Aerodynamically speed-controlled
Ingersoll Rand pneumatic air starters can replace any factory mounted starter engine and simultaneously offer a variety of helpful benefits. Compared to conventional electric starters, a pneumatic air starter occupies considerably less space as it is run by air. Pneumatic air starters are also considered safer in hazardous environments as they do not produce electrical sparks like electric starters sometimes do, thus eliminating the risk of igniting flammable materials that may be present.
Ingersoll Rand air starters have significantly more torque than electric starters of equivalent size, and that allows even a small air starter to start very large engines and turbines. In addition, electric starters as well as their wiring may become excessively hot in the event that it takes longer than expected to start the engine, while air-starters can be run for as long as their air supply lasts. Turbine starters provide even more torque and tend to be simpler, and therefore are a natural fit for turbine engines. Turbine air starters are utilized extensively on large turbofan engines commercial and military aircraft; as well as marine ships and vessels, trains, heavy construction equipment, and more.